"Death and life are in the power of the tongue."~ Proverbs 18:21 NRSV
- What were the most encouraging words I remember being spoken to me as a child? What were the most hurtful words? How do those words continue to impact me today?
- Of all the words I spoke last week, which ones would I most like to change? Why?
- What adjectives(s) best describe my self talk? How do I feel about that?
- How will I be intentional about the words I speak this coming week?
- What did I hear or experience today that was most impactful? What, if anything, am I feeling inspired to do as a result?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - James 3:2-5
Monday - Proverbs 18:20-21
Tuesday - Proverbs 12:18
Wednesday - Colossians 4:6
Thursday - Proverbs 15:4
Friday - Ephesians 4:29
Saturday - Ephesians 4:31-32