"Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it everyday."~ Henri Nouwen
Today's Scripture: John 16:16-24
- What are the stressors in my life? How often do I feel stressed?
- Does my stress weigh me down? Is it a burden on my life? How does it affect my relationships with loved ones, myself, my work, and God?
- When my life is not going the way I want it to go, do I look for the quick fixes? Am I impatient with myself and with others? How might I become a more patient person?
- Am I a worrier? What causes me to worry?
- Are there things in my life that I need to surrender to God? Can I name them?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - John 16:16-24 (The Message)
Monday - Psalm 126:3 (NLT)
Tuesday - Ecclesiastes 5:19-20 (The Message)
Wednesday - Psalm 63:6-8 (NLT)
Thursday - Psalm 94:19 (CEB)
Friday - Psalm 65:8 (NLT)
Saturday - James 1:2-4 (NLT)
Speaker: Candee Martin