Joy is like the feeling we get when we squeeze the hand of a loved one and that loved one squeezes back.
Today's Scripture: Philippians 4:8-14
- How would I complete the sentence: Joy is like...?
- When have I experienced a sense of joy in my life?
- When have I been aware that my joy was missing?
- Are joy and happiness the same thing?
- Can I feel joy when everything in my life seems to be falling apart?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Philippians 4:8-14 (The Message)
Monday - Psalm 131:2 (The Message)
Tuesday - Philippians 4:7 (The Message)
Wednesday - Psalm 16:11 (NLT)
Thursday - Psalm 30:5b (NLT)
Friday - Psalm 30:11 (NLT)
Saturday - Galatians 5:22-23 (The Message)
Speaker: Candee Martin