"Let the children come to me for to such belongs the Kingdom of God" ~ Jesus
Today's Scripture: Psalm 136:1-3
Daily Scripture Reading
- Sunday: Psalm 136:1-3, A great breath prayer to pray sometime today: Inhale: God's faithful love. Exhale: Endures forever.
- Monday: Lamentations 3:22-23, How do I experience the mercy of God in my everyday life? How might I be an extension of God's mercy to someone today?
- Tuesday: Psalm 139:7-12, Write down the words, "I can never get away from your presence". Carry those words with you today and at some point look at them to remind you of God's incredible promise.
- Wednesday: Jeremiah 23:23-24, Look for evidence of God around you throughout your day. Maybe take a picture of something that really speaks to you and write a brief paragraph about it and post it on Facebook or share it with a friend via text or email.
- Thursday: Psalm 34:18, It is easy for us to think that God is not near when our spirits are crushed. How is my spirit today? Regardless of how it might be these breath prayers can really be helpful-Forever I am loved by God. Wherever I am there is God.
- Friday: Galatians 5:14-15, How might I be a neighbor to others today?
- Saturday: Zechariah 3:10, How might I help to bring this vision of sitting together peacefully with others to reality today?
Speaker: Dave Norman