Why do we sing? How could we not!
Today's Scripture: Exodus 15:2
Daily Scripture Reading and meditation questions
- Sunday, read Exodus 15:2, How might you envision the Lord being your strength today?
- Monday, read Psalm 91:1-2, What do you need to trust God for today? How might you envision yourself camping in the shade of the Almighty?
- Tuesday - read Psalm 13:6, Look for and mark the ways that God is good to you today.
- Wednesday - Ephesians 5:19-20, Do you have a song of praise that you really like to sing? Why not sing it out loud as an offering or thanksgiving to God at some time during the day?
- Thursday - Psalm 19:1-4a, At some point today look up to the sky and marvel in the beauty of God's creation. How do the heavens speak to you without sound or word about the majesty of God?
- Friday - Psalm 66:4, Find some time (3-5 minutes is all you need) to be out of doors. In silence look around you and imagine the wind, the trees, the birds, the grasses, all of nature singing to God. How does that make you feel?
- Saturday - Psalm 92:1-2a, For what are you most thankful to God today? If you can't name something right now, watch for something to come to you during the day. How might you express, proclaim, your thankfulness throughout the day?
Speaker: Bill Edwards