"Hope and Fear cannot occupy the same space. Invite one to stay." ~ Maya Angelou
Today's Scripture: 1 John 4:17a, 18
- What is your earliest memory of being afraid?
- What are you most fearful of now? (Rejection, loneliness, failure, loss of a loved one, sickness, loss of job, not having enough...money, love, security?)
- Have you ever felt paralyzed by fear? Is so, describe your fear and how it paralyzed you.
- Reflect quietly on how fear and worry are connected.
- What might give you enough hope to begin to let go of your fear?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - 1 John 4:17a, 18 (The Message)
Monday - Isaiah 41:10 (The Message)
Tuesday - Psalm 23:1-4 (CEB)
Wednesday - Psalm 56:3 (NLT)
Thursday - Matthew 6:25-27 (CEB)
Friday - Isaiah 43:1-2, 5 (CEB)
Saturday - Psalm 130:5-6 (CEB)
Speaker: Candee Martin