Pentecost. That was the day the church was born. All that happened from crucifixion to Easter to Pentecost can be referred to as the labor pains helping to push a motley group of people into the world in a way that would change them and the world forever. They had one mission really, tell everyone you meet about the amazing love of God as seen and experienced in Jesus.
Today's Scripture: Acts 2:1-17a
- Where do I struggle the most loving people outside my circle of family or friends?
- What does it mean for me to love God, others and myself with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?
- When do I feel most loved by God
- When do I feel least loved by God?
- Which is my predominant feeling - loved or not loved?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Acts 2:1-8
Monday - I Corinthians 12:27
Tuesday - I Corinthians 13:1-8
Wednesday - 1 Corinthians 8:1-4
Thursday - Acts 2:42-47
Friday - Acts 2:25-28
Saturday - I Corinthians 13:13
Speaker: Dave Norman