We all have a story to share with the world and each story is sacred, just as it is.
- Do I truly believe my life is sacred? Do I own my story?
- What has awakened deep joy and or sadness in my soul in the various passages of my sacred life story?
- What self defeating/rejecting patterns in my story might be God's invitation to growth? How am I growing in compassionate action for others?
- What part of the world's hunger and suffering as well as the suffering in my story connects my heart and soul to others?
- How does the Spirit of God invite you to be still, harmonize, contemplate and surrender to your DAILY life story with God?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Psalm 139
Monday - Romans 8:38-39
Tuesday - Philippians 4:13
Wednesday - Psalm 46:10
Thursday - Ephesians 3:7-9
Friday - Ephesians 3:10-11
Saturday - Ephesians 3:12-13