"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you." ~ Lewis B. Smedes, 20th century author
- What stories of forgiveness have I heard or experienced that have inspired me?
- In what way(s) am I like or unlike the servant in the story Jesus told in Matthew 18:21-35?
- When is forgiveness difficult for me to offer? Why might that be?
- How has my struggle to forgive someone else held me back in my own growth and joy?
- What step do I sense God calling me to make today?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Matthew 18:21-35
Monday - Romans 12:14-21
Tuesday - Ephesians 4:28-32
Wednesday - Ephesians 4:1-6
Thursday - Colossians 3:12-15
Friday - Romans 15:5-7
Saturday - Psalm 86:1-7